Featuring a versatile universal motor capable of AC and DC input power, suited for specialized applications with available multiple gear reductions and configurations.
- UL approved motor
- Class A insulation (105°C)
- Durable silver hammer finish
- 10:1 thru 50:1 gear ratios available
- Versatile compact gearmotor
- High starting torque
- Threaded gearbox output option for flexible shaft tools
- Warm air hand dryer
- Flexible shaft power tools for shaping/Grinding
- Sold through catalog companies as general purpose motor and with modifications for OEM
Motor Performance Curves
This motor performance curve is representative of Model 2900 at rated HP at 10,000 RPM continuous duty.