Featuring a versatile universal motor capable of AC and DC input power, suited for specialized applications with available multiple gear reductions and configurations.
- UL approved motor
- Class A insulation (105°C)
- Durable silver hammer finish
- 10:1 thru 50:1 gear ratios available
- Versatile compact gearmotor
- High starting torque
- Threaded gearbox output option for flexible shaft tools
- Sold through catalog companies as general purpose motor and with modifications to OEM
- Hot/Cold drink dispensing machine
- Wood boring machine
- Feeder for welding machine
Motor Performance Curves
These motor performance curves are representative of models 2500 A-B-C at rated 10,000 RPM continuous duty.